Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm in the UK (Scotland) and need a trailer hitch for my 2019 TrackHawk and they're not available here. I've emailed a couple of dealers (including East Coast MoPArts as suggested on the towing sub-forum) but no-one is replying. I buy a lot of parts in the US for my Indian motorcycles and apart from the cost and time-delay everything works fine. But I've not yet found a Jeep dealer who replies to me. Rather than scatter-gun email all the Jeep dealers in the US I can find on the internet, are there any suggestions as to a dealer who will ship overseas and it knowledgeable enough to advise on the correct parts?

I'm in LA in August (and I emailed Jeep in Anaheim and got no reply) so i could even collect if the dealer's in that area, but for items shipped I'm guessing East Coast would be cheaper.

Many thanks.

·
Banned
362 Posts
I suspect they can but may not respond to an email for "whatever" reason. You may have better luck just calling some of the dealers on the east coast. Sometime things are best/easier done over an old fashion phone call.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts