Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Any ideas/guesses what used Trackhawk values will be next year? Looks like they're anywhere from 73-86k at the moment....wondering if they will fall to 60-70k once the bulk of those 3 year leases are returned or if i'm dreaming lol

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I almost sold my '20 for 76K recently, with 1,805 miles on it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Considering putting mine on market.

What’s a fair price price?

Minus sunroof and rear entertainment. 2018

52k miles. Am I out of line asking $63kish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Considering putting mine on market.

What’s a fair price price?

Minus sunroof and rear entertainment. 2018

52k miles. Am I out of line asking $63kish?

Always start high on your asking price w/ OBO (or best offer). You can always come down.

Most offers are going to be lower than your asking price. By starting high and coming down you make the buyer feel like he is getting a good deal. JMO

Reactions: ThawkMike

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm not considering selling mine but I wonder what it would go for, haha. 2018 with only 3,200 miles on her. All options besides rear entertainment & tow. Fully ceramic coated, inside & out, wheels, calipers. Almost half the hawk has clear bra on it too. Tint all around & debadged.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
I'm not considering selling mine but I wonder what it would go for, haha. 2018 with only 3,200 miles on her. All options besides rear entertainment & tow. Fully ceramic coated, inside & out, wheels, calipers. Almost half the hawk has clear bra on it too. Tint all around & debadged.
if its not factory it wont count fore much
clear bra etc wont add value. but it will make it more saleable if that makes sense?

·
Registered
561 Posts
The prices I’m seeing are shocking here. I’d guess yours would be near 80k priced right now.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
I agree with Mike you will get 80K or more right now. I was just a t a very large Cadillac Dealership and the lot was empty no used cars no new one just bare. If you want to sell now is the time.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Whatcha think Lil Hemi would go for? Lol
No clue, To me I would have to get a screaming deal or I would just build it myself the way i wanted. I think modded cars can get more money just not when you go full tilt like you did. You need to keep that TH forever. Its gonna be one of the fastest thing on the road for a long long time. when you get board just wrap it or something to spark it again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
New car inventories have gotten depleted since about May due to low to no production volumes. This is turn resulted in low supply of used cars (that would be traded in on new), which has driven prices up by about 10% on average.

You can sell a clean, 2018, 20k mile TH for $75-80k, depending on options.

Good time to sell cars, not great time to buy them.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Trying to strike a deal right now with a guy, who’s a car dealer, for his own personal car. He wants a TH, in my color, and can’t find one. Even he said, it’s a terrible time to buy a used car, but he wants what he wants and he’s been looking for a while.

I have a MB vert on order for wife, it’s in port, just sitting, none on lot , but I got a decent discount on it. New car sales still have deals. Used cars, forget it.

Came across a TH at another MB dealership in my search for wife’s car...

82k miles... $69k ... lol

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Trying to strike a deal right now with a guy, who’s a car dealer, for his own personal car. He wants a TH, in my color, and can’t find one. Even he said, it’s a terrible time to buy a used car, but he wants what he wants and he’s been looking for a while.

I have a MB vert on order for wife, it’s in port, just sitting, none on lot , but I got a decent discount on it. New car sales still have deals. Used cars, forget it.

Came across a TH at another MB dealership in my search for wife’s car...

82k miles... $69k ... lol

82K miles? **** that just throw it away. can you imagine the beating that thing took?
funny I think all TH are abused and I drive mine like a gradma. Ive been running just 91 oct for a few months I need to go put some E85 in there. such a insane difference with E85.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right now the used car market is HOT. I recently sold 2 of my vehicles I hadn't planned on selling since I got more than I ever expected for them.

Once the market normalizes, I expect used pricing to come down a little. However, Jeep isn't discounting new TH much and there's not much inventory, so that is keeping values high. Aside from the 2018 overproduction disaster, 19s and 20s seem steady on pricing- not much discount. Also, if the next generation doesn't have a Trackhawk, or takes several years to release a TH equivalent, you can bet the values will hold extremely well or possibly increase in value.

Since you are asking about next year pricing, we should know better what the 2022 GC brings by then. You can almost bet the first year production will be light on engine options, which is typical on any newly redesigned vehicle. IMO, SRT will likely lag until 2023-2024 and a high HP version (if they make one) won't be out until 2025-2026, after all the bugs are worked out of the new design. And in typical FCA fashion they will continually raise the base price of vehicles, which will raise the value of their used counterparts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts