Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my racing event in Floida went terrific.

I must admit I missed all of my TrackHawk brothers and sisters. While I was away I did have the opportunity to speak with several of you on the phone. For that I really appreciate the business from several of the members here and I am working on getting your packages out today. Thank you for your business.

Talk to you guys soon.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
Well my racing event in Floida went terrific.

I must admit I missed all of my TrackHawk brothers and sisters. While I was away I did have the opportunity to speak with several of you on the phone. For that I really appreciate the business from several of the members here and I am working on getting your packages out today. Thank you for your business.

Talk to you guys soon.

Sincerely
Scott
What did you run? any trackhawks make it out?
I sent you the email but didnt have your direct addy so I sent it to info or something but put attn Scott. hopefully you got it?

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you run? any trackhawks make it out?
I sent you the email but didnt have your direct addy so I sent it to info or something but put attn Scott. hopefully you got it?
Hey Rocket good morning.

My car ran flawless 9.76 at 141 mph. I talked to some of my fellow TrackHawk brothers in Florida but never got the opportunity to hang out with any of them. I looked for them in Orlando but came up empty handed. I would really like to create an event for the TrackHawk owners to come and race just have not had the time to really sit down and figure a plan out.

I responded back to you last night and we will talk soon.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
Hey Rocket good morning.

My car ran flawless 9.76 at 141 mph. I talked to some of my fellow TrackHawk brothers in Florida but never got the opportunity to hang out with any of them. I looked for them in Orlando but came up empty handed. I would really like to create an event for the TrackHawk owners to come and race just have not had the time to really sit down and figure a plan out.

I responded back to you last night and we will talk soon.

Sincerely
Scott
Damnn 9.76 is impressive. V2 or V3?

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
Thanks brother V2 I wish I could have a V3.
the V3 makes more power but I like the V2 styling better. My buddy has the V3 and hes the one that chases me down after the launch. Now that I just ordered your C1025 Package he will have no chance at the light or running me down lol
thanks for helping me understand the difference between your kit and a new bigger super charger. for me your right this kits is best and I cant wait did you ship it yet lol.
thanks again

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the V3 makes more power but I like the V2 styling better. My buddy has the V3 and hes the one that chases me down after the launch. Now that I just ordered your C1025 Package he will have no chance at the light or running me down lol
thanks for helping me understand the difference between your kit and a new bigger super charger. for me your right this kits is best and I cant wait did you ship it yet lol.
thanks again
Mike I like your style the V2 coupe was built for me it is a very sleek car that V3 LT4 is an awesome platform.

Now onto your TrackHawk performance package you will now be destroying your friends Caddie. I can tell you that nothing makes my day more than you guys going out and telling us about your kill stories.

I appreciate all your questions and time you spent with me and allowing you to learn the differences in various packages and we got what suits your needs best for your performance needs.

Thank you for your business.
I don't know who is more excited about it you or me.I'm like a little kid at Christmas every time one of these goes out.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just a shout out to Livernois. New to the forum, new to TH. Coming out of 2015 bmw m5 competition. TH is amazingly better! Anyway, back to shout out - ordered the CAI two days ago, arrived today. Can't wait to hear the SC sound. Awesome customer service on getting order out so quick. Thank you!

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a shout out to Livernois. New to the forum, new to TH. Coming out of 2015 bmw m5 competition. TH is amazingly better! Anyway, back to shout out - ordered the CAI two days ago, arrived today. Can't wait to hear the SC sound. Awesome customer service on getting order out so quick. Thank you!
CGR thank you for the kind words and your business on the cai. That is one of our most popular selling parts you will be super happy with that product it has a nice sound and function.

Thank you for everything
Sincerely
Scott

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
how does that SC sound now? CAI or throttle bodies were always my favorite mods

·
Registered
33 Posts
so I am about to start the install as I type. will let everyone know what we all already know...awesome sound!!!
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts