Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want something for the street and to get rid of some of this fucking break dust. My front pads are at 6/32 and the backs are 4/32.. I find it strange that my rear are wearing faster than my fronts. I know on my 14 and 16 SRT's I had to replace my front pads but not my rears. Any one else see this??

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just want something for the street and to get rid of some of this fucking break dust. My front pads are at 6/32 and the backs are 4/32.. I find it strange that my rear are wearing faster than my fronts. I know on my 14 and 16 SRT's I had to replace my front pads but not my rears. Any one else see this??
I have a brand new F & R set of the powerstops that I didn't install. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just ordered a set of front & rear Z23 Power Stops off Amazon for about $135 bucks. First time using Power Stops but read / heard great things about them. I have a white hawk and the brake dust is killing me lol.

Front: Power Stop Z23-6006
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MGLGSLV?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Rear: Power Stop Z23-1053
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O6PUD5C?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
Those are the brand brake pads they run in all the cars at Bondurant racing school. Some people say they have less bite then the Brembo but I haven’t noticed it. Been on Powerstop pads for over a year now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What are you doing about the rotors? I have 22k on my TH and they are saying I need pads and rotors. Are the Powerstops any good? Thinking of doing the whole set-up, z23 pads f&r and rotors f&r. Anyone have advice or experience?

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
Probably the same reason they don’t do the Z26 for the fronts. The TH shares rear brakes with other platforms but not the fronts. Demon has both front/rear pads and rotors but they definitely are not free.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Subd

I have Power Stop Z26 Front and Rear Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads in Cart. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts