Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks. I ordered a set of Replica Wheels last night, also off of eBay. And it sounds like they may be from the same place, with the 2-year and lifetime warranties.

Called Michelin today to see if 295/45s were on the horizon. Nope, not yet. I like the idea of a narrower tire, but not the difference in revs per mile that the 285s give.

Most likely I'll go with the Conti DWS, and hope that the correct size Michelins will be out before the snow starts falling.
I think those will be better for my girlfriend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just finished cleaning the Summer wheels/tires and put them in storage until next year.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Switched out the 315/35ZR20 MPSS's for a new set of 20x10 replicas wrapped in 285/45ZR20 Michelin Sport All Season 4 tires to get me through the next 6 months in Wisconsin.
I went with the Michelin Sport AS4's due to all the great reviews on this new tire.
Thanks for making me take a second look at those A/S4s.
Today four DWS06s (for me) and four of the Michelins arrived. I like what I saw so far, like that they use a segmented mold. I'll check the durometer readings on both tomorrow, but the A/S 4s are much newer (week 36) than the Contis, so it may not be a completely fair comparison.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts