Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im considering swapping the lower pulley to get a little more boost and wanted to know if anyone regretted it. My trackhawk is my dd so obviously dont want to make it unreliable. What issues, if any, has anyone had after going lower pulley? If i make the jump, ill probably do the interchiller as well since im in Florida.
Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've done 9% lower (8.015" to 8.760") and 10% upper (3.365" to 3.015") with stock intercooler and 93 tune with no issues.
Yes that sounds about right for what tuners are recommending for use with 93 octane.

Currious what boost psi are you seeing with that pulley combo and what is your hometown altitude if you don't mind sharing?

OP, you will love a lower pulley upgrade and I highly recommend an interchiller setup especially living in Florida. 🌴🌞

·
Registered
142 Posts
Intake, Exhaust, Incognito, T-Stat, Catch Can.

No Ragerts.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Im considering swapping the lower pulley to get a little more boost and wanted to know if anyone regretted it. My trackhawk is my dd so obviously dont want to make it unreliable. What issues, if any, has anyone had after going lower pulley? If i make the jump, ill probably do the interchiller as well since im in Florida.
Thanks!
Interchiller still my favorite mod to date. Its hot here in CA and IMO a must same with FL.
pulley is no big deal its just when you try and get to much power the issues happen. talk with your tuner and trust them dont trust us on the internet. your tuner has to say what he can and cant or wont do. hes the one that your gonna go see if something happens. saying all that after you upgrade you will be addicted be smart stay safe lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts