Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are all here because we have the TrackHawk in common but what other toys do you have? Of coarse pictures is always a plus. I know there are some ballers out there that dont like to post or show off but please post up the pictures its not showing off we all love cars and modding them well most do at least.
I have a couple of Impalas and a couple of Harleys and today at my builder/tuners shop I was looking at a few of his race cars. I think I want a purpose built race car. lol but money might slow that one down I still have other junks to finish.
anyone have a plane?

·
Registered
139 Posts
2017 Wranger Sahara. Stock with wheels and 33's.

2015 RS7. HRE's and Akrapovic Exhaust. Otherwise Stock. (stock wheels in pic)

2009 GTR. 4.3. GT30's. 1100whp and 995lb ft on E85.

2007 911 Turbo Manual. A28s and bolt ons. 670whp on 93.

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
My fleet until a couple weeks ago.... As I feared, I just didnt drive the Magnum enough after getting the TH so i finally sold it...

Still have the others though:

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee TrackHawk (738AWHP)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (Bolt Ons & Tune)
2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 (400RWHP)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wife drives an Audi SQ5 as her daily. Really love late model Audi engineering. I would love to add an RS7, or a modded RS3, to my collection... just that impressed with Audi, but I don't have enough time in my days to enjoy a 4th car. LOL So, Vettes it is. :)

Original owner of the 2002 Z06. For 14 years now, its had a Lingenfelter Stage 2 twin-turbo setup. Runs low-10s on street tires and gets 28mpg on the highway.

Last year, picked up a 476-mile "new", 2011 ZR1. I did a few mods to it. ;)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bad ass cars Cant ever go wrong with 911. I had a 930 Turbo in the early 90s it was slant nose with the giant tail lol it was so pimp. all Ruff built with a giant turbo. still to this day the fastest car I drove and wildest.
Daniel. bad ass drive way I bet your place is beautiful.

·
Super Moderator
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wife drives an Audi SQ5 as her daily. Really love late model Audi engineering. I would love to add an RS7, or a modded RS3, to my collection... just that impressed with Audi, but I don't have enough time in my days to enjoy a 4th car. LOL So, Vettes it is. :)

Original owner of the 2002 Z06. For 14 years now, its had a Lingenfelter Stage 2 twin-turbo setup. Runs low-10s on street tires and gets 28mpg on the highway.

Last year, picked up a 476-mile "new", 2011 ZR1. I did a few mods to it. ;)
LOL runs 10s and gets 28 mpg thats amazing.

the ZR1 will prob be one of my all time favorite cars the C6 body style is so cool.

Audi is no joke they make super nice stuff. the interiors are top notch a RS7 will be my retirement car

·
Registered
139 Posts
LOL runs 10s and gets 28 mpg thats amazing.

the ZR1 will prob be one of my all time favorite cars the C6 body style is so cool.

Audi is no joke they make super nice stuff. the interiors are top notch a RS7 will be my retirement car
it's my wifes DD. she's 34. lol

·
Super Moderator
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No one else will share? Come on you guys have bad ass rides don’t be shy. TH pictures are just as welcomed I just want to see cool ****.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,676 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
68 Corvette

Besides the TH, We are about 80% complete with a 68 Corvette “resto mod” build. The car is an original big block (427) 4 speed car with under 28,000 original miles. My goal was to build a top quality driver for events such as Power Tour and possibly Drag Week. I will provide the build details and status below:
Driveline: I purchased the BPE engines complete BB Chevy 632. Motor dynoed 840 Hp on first pull with no tuning. We feel that 875 ish at my elevation will be realistic. Monster built their extreme 4L80E auto transmission that supports 1,200 hp. Duntov Corvettes built the center section, half shafts and outboard spindles to support over 1,000 hp also. Be Cool supplied the radiator and fans to support proper cooling. Lemon headers custom built the 2 1/4” SS headers and Stevens race design built a custom 2 1/2 X 4” oval SS exhaust system.
Suspension, brakes and Steering: All factory suspension have been replaced with Ride Tek components, tubular upper and lower A arms, with coil over shocks, reaar offset trailing arms with coil over shocks, borgeson power steering box with ride tek tire rods, drag link etc. Willwood 6 piston rotors and calipers on all 4 corners.
Wheel & Tires: A/R Torque Thrust II wheels, 17 x 6 front and 17 x 9.5 rear. Rear tire is a MT 305 x 17 drag radial.
Exterior: We have changed the hood to the “Baldwin Motion” hood and I will re badge and restripe the car as a “Baldwin Motion” clone.
Currently the suspension, brakes, steering, driveline is 100% installed. We are completing some misc electrical items, and engine pulley alignment (632 is a tall deck block). Hope to be test driving the car within a month and off to the paint shop for striping.
Been a long complicated project that began in March of last year. Frankie Taylor is providing most of the heavy lifting- Should here a fun ride for summer time!!

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Besides the TH, We are about 80% complete with a 68 Corvette “resto mod” build. The car is an original big block (427) 4 speed car with under 28,000 original miles. My goal was to build a top quality driver for events such as Power Tour and possibly Drag Week. I will provide the build details and status below:
Driveline: I purchased the BPE engines complete BB Chevy 632. Motor dynoed 840 Hp on first pull with no tuning. We feel that 875 ish at my elevation will be realistic. Monster built their extreme 4L80E auto transmission that supports 1,200 hp. !
Love it. My favorite car on this board.

I sure hope that 4L80E holds up. I know they build them to support 1XXX HP... I hope it is everything you paid for!

Great build. i had a '69 ragtop that was an original BB car that I did a semi, resto-mod build... should never have sold it. :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
WA 2 FST,
I agree with the 4L80E comment. Monster does provide a warranty although, based upon reviews, it can be challenging to get Monster to repair/replace.
We will know soon!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Badazz Vettes!

I have owned several old Vettes and just sold my Nassau Blue 1966 427/425, 4-speed 4.11, side-pipes, numbers-matching coupe.

Lifelong keeper is the '68 Shelby GT500KR in front. 427 aluminum side-oiler resides underhood.

I think all of us here love torque!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Older vetted are special, but the Shelby IS the keeper. Your assessment is correct, we are definitely surrounded by power junkies here!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts