Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just kinda looking for opinions. I ordered the demon hood and am installing today.

the original hood has a bubbled spot on the corner so it’s not perfect.

I don’t know if I want to hang on to it or sell it. Does anyone know what they go for?

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
I always sell my stock parts cheap just because I don't want to store the stuff. It never fails when I want to sell the car I wish I had stock parts to trade back. typically this is wheels. No one will pay you extra for wheels on a TH but I can sell the wheels on their own for extra if that makes sense? same with your hood. no one will give you extra when selling the TH but swapping back and selling the demon hood would be easy and get you a few extra bucks.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always sell my stock parts cheap just because I don't want to store the stuff. It never fails when I want to sell the car I wish I had stock parts to trade back. typically this is wheels. No one will pay you extra for wheels on a TH but I can sell the wheels on their own for extra if that makes sense? same with your hood. no one will give you extra when selling the TH but swapping back and selling the demon hood would be easy and get you a few extra bucks.
Yeah I totally get not wanting to store it. I just got new wheels and the hood, and suddenly half my garage is full haha.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know how you like the demon hood. From blackops yes? How did the install go?
Yeah man from black ops. It fits. I haven’t quite got it perfect yet but after install and driving it for a bit it kinda settled in. It’s still a bit off but I hope it’ll settle more. I’ll post the pics.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone. Just kinda looking for opinions. I ordered the demon hood and am installing today.

the original hood has a bubbled spot on the corner so it’s not perfect.

I don’t know if I want to hang on to it or sell it. Does anyone know what they go for?
TIME OUT!!!! Tell me your bubble isn't on the passenger side in front where it wraps into the grille. Mine has one there. They told me the warranty would fix it but I'm kinda wanting a new hood too. Just got my radio replaced under warranty, make sure you keep an eye on yours just in case. Those are 3 grand, for the radio. It's almost a recall for all Chysler/Dodge vehicles.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TIME OUT!!!! Tell me your bubble isn't on the passenger side in front where it wraps into the grille. Mine has one there. They told me the warranty would fix it but I'm kinda wanting a new hood too. Just got my radio replaced under warranty, make sure you keep an eye on yours just in case. Those are 3 grand, for the radio. It's almost a recall for all Chysler/Dodge vehicles.
Haha yeah that’s exactly where it bubbled. I said the same thing. Warranty probably would have covered it but I wanted the demon hood. So far the radio has been fine but I’ll definitely keep an eye out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts