Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.....Yeah man.....It only went up like $19-$20 bucks believe it or not with USAA. So that was some good news for today. Now just waiting to hear next Monday that production has started and vehicle status's start to change.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL did you guys come from another fourm?? What happened to your insurance?
Just got insurance quotes on the TH when VIN# was received to see if the insurance companies started to flag them due to HP and fastest production SUV made. Charger/Challenger HC's were flagged by some companies and raised some peoples rates a good amount. Was just curiosity since my current JGC SRT is pretty cheap.

·
Registered
599 Posts
That is why I like going with smaller insurance companies, often they won't worry too much about that stuff and will take on the risk, bigger ones like State Farm are quick to make adjustments like this. At the same time State Farm can be one of the best depending on your broker, the vehicle, etc.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Your garage is a sight to behold.
Insurance is the most painful part of car ownership but a necessary evil. I can't even get an online quote for it because the Trackhawk is so new.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your garage is a sight to behold.
Insurance is the most painful part of car ownership but a necessary evil. I can't even get an online quote for it because the Trackhawk is so new.
Thanks! a lot of dayum hard work pays off after a while in life :rolleyes: You should see some of these people ordering 3 Demons and 3 THs....I do not see the point but I guess when you got the money burning a hole in your pocket lol. You will have to call to get a quote through any company due to the "newness" of the TH I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts