Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never been to a track. Going this weekend for the first time.

For best results what mode/setup would you say based on your experiences?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bring ICE bags and put em on the blower in between rounds and in staging lanes; bring a friend to take it off and shut your hood.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Track mode , foot brake to bring up revs, last yellow, WOT, release brake and hold on.

If all seasons, air them down to about 28-30psi, Should see a ~1.65 60'. Depending on DA 11.5-11.6 @115-117

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, ice bags would have helped! Heat builds quickly on these monsters. Thanks guys, I ran track mode no launch. Was utterly shocked when the darn green light lit on the tree. Was NOT expecting it so fast after staging. Caught me off guard and I grabbed the steering wheel with what looked like a death grip for the launch. Much more relaxed when I was over 100mph!

I don’t know how to calculate DA, but I was running with 7/8 of a tank, never again, and on four season runflats- Mickey Thompson’s now ordered. We had about 30mph headwinds gusting and track temp was warm for October in the U.K.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/djled7x8kbj72bt/IMG_6913.JPG?dl=0

·
Registered
412 Posts
What are you mods again? 11.0 @ 124 isn't stock. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Timeslip! I noticed my timeslip was faster than the on-board at the track. On-board doesn't know about the run out at the track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts