Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been searching for a Trackhawk for months now and finally settling on two.

Option 1: Black on black, signature leather, 19,620 miles. Tow package, 19 speaker audio, no spare wheel, out the door for $78,500.

Option 2: Rhino with black suede interior. 20,497 miles. Tow package, 19 speaker audio, spare wheel, final price $75,991.

Both have clean CarFax.

I would prefer the full leather interior but 3k seems like a lot. Also, are these good deals overall, honest opinions.

Which way to go?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hello all, I have been searching for a Trackhawk for months now and finally settling on two.

Option 1: Black on black, signature leather, 19,620 miles. Tow package, 19 speaker audio, no spare wheel, out the door for $78,500.

Option 2: Rhino with black suede interior. 20,497 miles. Tow package, 19 speaker audio, spare wheel, final price $75,991.

Both have clean CarFax.

I would prefer the full leather interior but 3k seems like a lot. Also, are these good deals overall, honest opinions.

Which way to go?
Keep in mind the leather package itself is a $4 or $5K option. If it were me I'd go the Rhino just because it's a discontinued color and there aren't a lot out there so you'd be different. I have the suede interior and prefer it to leather. Doesn't get hot/cold like leather and it wears better. Personal preference though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right about the leather package, and it is nice. Maybe I am asking too much to find one with leather, under 20k miles for around 75. I was initially ignoring all the ones with suede as I have yet to experience it first hand. This would be my 5th Jeep and second Grand Cherokee and I love their leather interior. But man.... That Rhino paint job is almost too nice to pass up, hence why I'm torn.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I chose the TH faux-suede seats because I'd read about (and seen for myself) the seat leather on virtually all FCA products cracking or getting "use wrinkles" from being sat on, after a couple of years. Not the seats that get little to no use, but the driver's seat. Maybe that's no longer the case, but I also like the suede for staying cooler in the hot weather.

Someone with leather interior posted a year or so ago about hating that their driver's door panel got really easily scratched.

BTW: I love great-quality leather interiors, and have it on all of my other new cars.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I currently drive a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I can confirm after a few years the leather on the drivers seat got that wrinkly look to it. Other than that it has held up pretty good.

Trying to find the right Trackhawk to buy has been crazy. Find one I love, contact the dealer and boom, sold. And now I'm seeing used 2019s for sale and wondering if I should wait lol

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
90 Posts
Rhino. If you aren't crazy about the color you can always wrap it

Full leather isn't worth $3k IMO

I'm also on the hunt for a TH as well. Waiting for the depreciation hit in 2021 to come....only option I need is a sunroof. Color doesn't matter because I plan on wrapping it. Good luck on your hunt

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking Rhino as well but as luck would have it, she was sold yesterday. I thought about going the wrap route but haven't looked into it very deeply yet. Saw one online with a purple satin wrap and it was damn nice! Good luck on your hunt as well!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I chose the TH faux-suede seats because I'd read about (and seen for myself) the seat leather on virtually all FCA products cracking or getting "use wrinkles" from being sat on, after a couple of years. Not the seats that get little to no use, but the driver's seat. Maybe that's no longer the case, but I also like the suede for staying cooler in the hot weather.

Someone with leather interior posted a year or so ago about hating that their driver's door panel got really easily scratched.

BTW: I love great-quality leather interiors, and have it on all of my other new cars.
I currently drive a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I can confirm after a few years the leather on the drivers seat got that wrinkly look to it. Other than that it has held up pretty good.

Trying to find the right Trackhawk to buy has been crazy. Find one I love, contact the dealer and boom, sold. And now I'm seeing used 2019s for sale and wondering if I should wait lol

The laguna leather in the Trackhawk isn't the same leather that's used in the other trims. I would make sure you condition the leather to keep it soft even though the care tag say to wipe them down with a damp cloth.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts

Both have clean CarFax.

Which way to go?
if your willing to spend a lil more I will sell you mine for 85K
white with red leather fully loaded
plus I have all kinds of upgrades (S1025 - Bwoody suspension - all kinds of junk) only 10K maybe 11K miles and no I do not beat on it at all not a thing wrong with it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if your willing to spend a lil more I will sell you mine for 85K
white with red leather fully loaded
plus I have all kinds of upgrades (S1025 - Bwoody suspension - all kinds of junk) only 10K maybe 11K miles and no I do not beat on it at all not a thing wrong with it
I appreciate the offer but I am really set on either black, Rhino (if I can find it), or bright red.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Off topic just a bit but does the signature leather package include the active noise cancellation; premium headliner; leather stitched instrument panel, doors, center console and armrest; berber floormats with Trackhawk badge.....or does all this stuff come on the regular interior also?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Off topic just a bit but does the signature leather package include the active noise cancellation; premium headliner; leather stitched instrument panel, doors, center console and armrest; berber floormats with Trackhawk badge.....or does all this stuff come on the regular interior also?
Everything listed is standard on both interiors. The leather package adds leather to the doors and center console - the suede interior has plastic on those parts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts