Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Whipple/Kenne Bell?

4K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  ROCKETW19 
#1 ·
Anyone done one? Ive had both brands on previous Fords, and performed amazing.
I cant seem to find anyone that sells, or has even done this.
It seems like everyone ports/pulleys their stock blowers. Id rather go aftermarket.

#4 ·
I can’t say, I’m no expert. I just watch the forums. I can’t recall seeing anyone do a KB blower, seen plenty use their boost-a-pump. How big of blower are you thinking of putting on? Probably will need to upgrade the fuel system too if you go with that big whipple. Planning on running stock internals?

#8 ·
after market blowers are not making the numbers. well yet at least. Stock blowers with all the goodies are holding all the top records.
If you do go after market ask your tuner what one he tunes and what has he seen them do.

you want 100 HP over stock thats all? if so def dont waste money on another blower just get a basic package from your tuner.
like lil hemi suggested the red eye blower I would do that just for the cool factor if I did any but you wont need anything like that for 100hp. also be careful 100hp isnt much you will want more trust me I know we all do it.mod so you can go bigger with out replacing everything. example dont get ID1050 injectors just get the 1300s now and save yourself down the road. but thats just my opionion.

#20 ·
I bought these when I install my mid pipes...

I live in North Carolina & there is state inspection but as long as the CEL isn't on I'm fine.

I decided to go mid pipes over a cat back exhaust as in my mind there was more of a performance gain without the Hawk starting to get super loud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.