Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered HP Tuners MPVI2, AFE intake and a Hellraiser 2.85” pulley. Debating on a dragy but they haven’t budged in price so doesn’t look like there’s any rush.

Looks like I have a 2.85” Livernois pulley for sale and a Legmaker intake but it’s spoken for.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Finally ordered the AFE CAI I’m thinking Xmas gift to me is Kooks Headers W/ BBE Exhaust with an unlocked HPTuners ECU time to start playing

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ordered HP Tuners MPVI2, AFE intake and a Hellraiser 2.85” pulley. Debating on a dragy but they haven’t budged in price so doesn’t look like there’s any rush.

Looks like I have a 2.85” Livernois pulley for sale and a Legmaker intake but it’s spoken for.
Why are you replacing a 2.85 with another 2.85 and also replacing another CAI? You are going to gain absolutely nothing performance wise.

·
Super Moderator
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are correct, I’m not expecting any gains. The pulley is decoupled, like it was in stock form, which is what I wanted from the beginning.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ordered a yellow Billet Tech catch can.

Used one of their promo codes and got 25% off so I couldn't resist :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I actually ordered a bunch of random stuff, I think this is all of it but might have forgotten something, haha...

Power Stop Z23 pads, front & rear
Green Filter Panel Filter
UPR driver & passenger side catch cans
CFM Performance valve cover breather
The Jeep Guy Garage Fender Flares, Gloss Black Grill rings & intake tube plug
Fitted Windshield Sunshade
Strut Tower bar from X+ Pilot

Not Black Friday related but rescheduled & just dropped the TH off for the following work at the detailer...

Paint Correction
Ceramic Coating - exterior, wheels & calipers
Clear bra, whole front end, a pillars, front roof section, side skirts, rear fender flares
Tint - Side windows, windshield & pano roof
Completely debadged besides Jeep on rear hatch

·
Super Moderator
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don’t think you’ll need the breather if you’re doing a driver’s side catch can. Pretty sure they plug into the same spot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Don’t think you’ll need the breather if you’re doing a driver’s side catch can. Pretty sure they plug into the same spot.
Breather replaces the oil cap. Also, I'm only going to run the passenger side can until I buy an intake. I'll install the driver's side can & intake as the same time.

·
Super Moderator
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m Swapping out my LMI with an extra filter and cleaning kit if you drive an 18. Selling for $350 + shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts