Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Relatively empty roads, the police instructed not to pull anyone over, a good radar detector, and a tank full of inexpensive fuel...nah, I won't stay home the whole time.

·
Super Moderator
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lil Hemi is still down so no Jeeping for me. I also paired this up with two weeks off work so kind of a staycation I spose. As long as I’m not at work.

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Relatively empty roads, the police instructed not to pull anyone over, a good radar detector, and a tank full of inexpensive fuel...nah, I won't stay home the whole time.
LOL serious no pulling over? Just this morning I seen the local police out with 3 cars pulled over. I was thinking great thats just what people need right now a ticket and more money to spend.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm hitting the lake with the boat with family to get away and practice social distancing while tubing. LOL

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m just going to be here at the house with 3-4 friends, maybe smoke a brisket or a pork belly. Stay safe and sane everyone!!
I’m doing the exact same thing. Probably a few more people over than you though. I’m smoking both a shoulder and a brisket on different days. Just had our 17yr old 24’ round above ground pool replaced with a brand new one last week.

·
Registered
194 Posts
We’re heading out to the house on the Keys and gona stay for a month, already have the toys there. Family and some friends coming and going and just hanging out, but I’ll be staying put for the duration, fishing, cooking and downing a few beers.

A10A3A0A-1C5F-47B6-A6EC-B8EB192D6104.jpeg E582C0A6-0B22-4AB2-8554-4D3FF8EB58BF.jpeg 0A4AE6E4-5C7C-4430-9FF7-5EF8ED0BC571.jpeg

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOL serious no pulling over? Just this morning I seen the local police out with 3 cars pulled over. I was thinking great thats just what people need right now a ticket and more money to spend.
Yes, really. They're only supposed to go out on calls now. and spend most all day sitting around at the station.
Combine that with the regular no-pursuit policy here and it's a better time than ever to go blow the cobwebs off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts