Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My TH had 19 miles on it, when it arrived on the dealer's lot.

The salesman pointed to the QAT sticker on the side window and said "Look, they did an extra quality control check on your Jeep."

I half-heartedly laughed and said "Yeah, what does that get me?" Not sure he actually knew.

But now, with the troubles that some of you are having, I'm wondering how many of your THs were also Quality Assurance Tested?

Domn8r, for example?

And, does anyone know what exactly the test entails?

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Idk how I feel about that. Not a terrible amount of mileage. Waiting for mine to be delivered from VDC about 50 miles away by truck and dealer asked me today if I minded if he sent someone over to drive it home to speed up delivery. Yes I do mind. I do not want anyone driving it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Picked up mine today! She had 8 miles on her. Asked the salesman if they drove it and he said he went to the gas station and filled it up and straight back. Was abut 1/4 mile away. It also said the top speed was 61 mph. No other data performance wise noted on pages etc.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm...interesting.
Does everyone have the QAT sticker?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't believe mine did, but I did not order it so it was already prepped and past their make ready department. Did you all see these before it was prepped for delivery to you?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered my TH and saw it the day it arrived at dealer. I had previously told my salesman to leave every sticker/tag/marking/etc on the car.

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday, it had the sticker but only 5 Miles on the Odo when off the truck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mine had the sticker and 31 miles on it. Top speed said 115mph and 0-60 said 2.87. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts