Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

Registered
I de-badge so that every dumbass kid I come across in their V6 Charger or Challenger doesn't try to race me.
Hey I like that...or in my case where I live every SUV.

I live in Scottsdale AZ and believe me even when I fully de-badge my Hawk...pretty much everyone will still know what it is. I cannot believe the attention this vehicle gets here but then again it is vehicle crazy here. I see a Ferrari or Lambo almost everyday and it is full of expensive SUV's (AMG, M, etc...) and I am not lying when I say I see a Lambo Urus almost weekly (and not the same one).

My 2 "kills" since I bought mine 2 weeks ago is an AMG GLC 63 and a Porsche Macan Turbo S. LOL 馃槀

Registered
I will de-badge because I just think it is a cleaner look...plus it makes it easier to detail and you do not have to worry about product getting stuck in all the letters, etc.

Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
I agree with Zar Trackhawk, there should be some distinctive look to the TH that's why I'm going to leave my Trackhawk badge on the tailgate. But going to remove the supercharged letters off the doors, it seems to crowed with them on. But to each his own...
Same thoughts as I read a lot of these posts. I am going to debadge my sides and maybe the jeep on the front end. I plan to add hellhawk/angry hawk emblems on both fenders and back liftgate. I'll leave the Trackhawk badge on back litigate too. Very slowly I'll make other changes cosmetically. Internally probably just CAI, exhaust and tune. After seeing what every other full racecar has gone through, I refuse to do it to my hawk. Lol The zl1 1le is currently back in shop with blown alternater. Shelby gt500 can't even handle its own stock power. Ugh

61 - 63 of 63 Posts