Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to change the color of this beast because it was the only thing bothering me. I previously had a granite crystal SRT and then changed to billet silver for the Trackhawk but desperately wanted something in between. I wrapped the entire body with 3M 1080 Satin Dark Grey. I then had them wrap my mirrors, door handles, spoiler and roof with 3M 1080 Gloss Black. The last touch was to de-badge both sides and add the hellcat logo. The only other visible change on the outside is I replaced the jeep caps with black and silver SRT caps from my previous car. Hope everyone likes it!

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Go Horns! :)

Looks totally badass. Better than any color they make (and mine is Billet Silver, as well). Great job!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I finally decided to change the color of this beast because it was the only thing bothering me. I previously had a granite crystal SRT and then changed to billet silver for the Trackhawk but desperately wanted something in between. I wrapped the entire body with 3M 1080 Satin Dark Grey. I then had them wrap my mirrors, door handles, spoiler and roof with 3M 1080 Gloss Black. The last touch was to de-badge both sides and add the hellcat logo. The only other visible change on the outside is I replaced the jeep caps with black and silver SRT caps from my previous car. Hope everyone likes it!
Is that a Longhorns emblem on the back?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looking great. I debadged mine. I even removed the Jeep emblem from the hood. I would have left it but it was crooked so it went. So clean without it. I'll be adding SRT Hellcat emblems soon. It should have come from Jeep that way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.