Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a long shot but does anyone possibly have a #7 Gloss Black Grill Ring they are willing to sell? Or possibly a full set they would let go for "cheap"? Over the weekend I was driving home on 95 & the ring just fell out. If you are looking at the front of the Hawk it's the ring all the way to the right (driver's side). Not really looking to purchase another whole set of Gloss Black Grill Rings for around $150. I've had this set on the Hawk since I bought it & somehow it took 10k miles for it to just fall out. Let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually saw those last night. They are matte black, correct? I really like my gloss black set but if I can't find the #7 grill ring then I may purchase that set.
I purchased the same set. They have been ok. They do go in a bit looser then the factory ones but so far so good. I have over 6K miles and wash my Jeep at least twice a week and they are still there. They say Matt Black but that is not what they really are.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I purchased the same set. They have been ok. They do go in a bit looser then the factory ones but so far so good. I have over 6K miles and wash my Jeep at least twice a week and they are still there. They say Matt Black but that is not what they really are.
Are they loose or did they not fit as snug as the stock rings? (running outside to make sure they're all still installed)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are they loose or did they not fit as snug as the stock rings? (running outside to make sure they're all still installed)
I ended up buying them off ebay, same rings as the link posted above. They were delivered yesterday, will probably install this weekend when I wash the Hawk.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They just slipped in really easy compared to the factory ones. Even the ones I purchased for my 2015 SRT were as tight as the the factory rings. That's probably why I noticed how easy they popped in. They are all still holding on though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts