Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone that doesn’t have them is probably looking. Just bought Trackhawk last week and finding out there is a bit of a back order (understatement) on EIBACH E10-51-022-01-22. Anyone have a set laying around I’m willing to pay…up to a reasonable amount considering back order.

·
Registered
538 Posts
That is to be expected I guess, I had my Eibach springs before I had my TH. There are other options for springs but most love the Eibachs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know everyone that doesn’t have them is probably looking. Just bought Trackhawk last week and finding out there is a bit of a back order (understatement) on EIBACH E10-51-022-01-22. Anyone have a set laying around I’m willing to pay…up to a reasonable amount considering back order.
Make sure you get adjustable rear control arms fitted as well or you will destroy rear tires as its impossible to dial out required amount of rear camber to stop inside scrub.

I live in Sydney Australia and had to ship in the springs and a set of BWoody arms. They are absolutely brilliant. This will transform the car and a pleasure for techs to wheel align. Plus mine is RHD.

They look great when lowered.

Enjoy the beast.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure you get adjustable rear control arms fitted as well or you will destroy rear tires as its impossible to dial out required amount of rear camber to stop inside scrub.

I live in Sydney Australia and had to ship in the springs and a set of BWoody arms. They are absolutely brilliant. This will transform the car and a pleasure for techs to wheel align. Plus mine is RHD.

They look great when lowered.

Enjoy the beast.

View attachment 9865
View attachment 9864
Nice ride! Thank you for the advice. Got the BWoody alignment kit in the mail. Should be here in a couple days. I ended out ordering a set of the Swift springs from Black Ops. Bit nervous as it’s an extra 1/2” lower than the Eibach’s. Hard to find feed back on them but what I did find was very positive. Worst case scenario I’ve still got the Eibach’s on order and I can either swap them, or if I’m liking the Swift’s I don’t think I’ll have a hard time selling the Eibach’s. Wish me luck. Swifts should be here in a week or so, so hopefully I can post back with some updated pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice ride! Thank you for the advice. Got the BWoody alignment kit in the mail. Should be here in a couple days. I ended out ordering a set of the Swift springs from Black Ops. Bit nervous as it’s an extra 1/2” lower than the Eibach’s. Hard to find feed back on them but what I did find was very positive. Worst case scenario I’ve still got the Eibach’s on order and I can either swap them, or if I’m liking the Swift’s I don’t think I’ll have a hard time selling the Eibach’s. Wish me luck. Swifts should be here in a week or so, so hopefully I can post back with some updated pics.
Nice work... Look forward to seeing the shots. You will love the way the car will look and handle. Ride is firmer, but small price to pay..

Go well

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice work... Look forward to seeing the shots. You will love the way the car will look and handle. Ride is firmer, but small price to pay..

Go well
I’m 5-days in on the Swift springs and they are amazing. Yes a bit stiffer, but in a good way. The Trackhawk seems so planted now and not like a big top heavy pig. I’m coming from a CTS-V so it’s still more supple than my Caddy was. 22” Velgen wheels arrive today and tires Monday or Tuesday. Here’s a photo with the springs the day they were installed. It’s settled a bit more since and looks great. I’ll put a new one up once wheels are on.
Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’m 5-days in on the Swift springs and they are amazing. Yes a bit stiffer, but in a good way. The Trackhawk seems so planted now and not like a big top heavy pig. I’m coming from a CTS-V so it’s still more supple than my Caddy was. 22” Velgen wheels arrive today and tires Monday or Tuesday. Here’s a photo with the springs the day they were installed. It’s settled a bit more since and looks great. I’ll put a new one up once wheels are on. View attachment 9984
Wow !! How good does that look. Really changes the whole persona of the car. I notice with mine, I have sacrificed some ride, but it definitely feels more agile and more planted to the road. Actually I also have noticed I have to be a little aware of steep driveways. Did get a tiny scrape on a drive I have not experienced it before. So a change with an angled attack. Whats very cool with your car is how the black colour only enhances the change. On the ride of the Caddy, that would be a big switch. For me interesting, I have an AMG GTS Coupe and the Jeep is starting to feel like that. Sharp, brutal and sounds like all hell has broken loose when you get on it.

Well played Sir. Your car looks amazing !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow !! How good does that look. Really changes the whole persona of the car. I notice with mine, I have sacrificed some ride, but it definitely feels more agile and more planted to the road. Actually I also have noticed I have to be a little aware of steep driveways. Did get a tiny scrape on a drive I have not experienced it before. So a change with an angled attack. Whats very cool with your car is how the black colour only enhances the change. On the ride of the Caddy, that would be a big switch. For me interesting, I have an AMG GTS Coupe and the Jeep is starting to feel like that. Sharp, brutal and sounds like all hell has broken loose when you get on it.

Well played Sir. Your car looks amazing !
Thank you for the heads up on the approach angles and compliments. I’m definitely happy with the look and ride. I prefer a bit stiffer ride. It’ll probably get a bit stiffer still once the new wheels/tires go on. Exhaust also shows up Wednesday so hopefully mine will sound like all hells breaking loose soon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you for the heads up on the approach angles and compliments. I’m definitely happy with the look and ride. I prefer a bit stiffer ride. It’ll probably get a bit stiffer still once the new wheels/tires go on. Exhaust also shows up Wednesday so hopefully mine will sound like all hells breaking loose soon!
Sensational. Be good to know how you go with the exhaust and what the difference is like. I have not touched mine, but its a monster system under the car. I wish from factory they had a bimodal system like my Benz does where I can be quiet when needed (neighbours in the earl mornings) and beast when I am into it. So good to get some feedback. Take care and enjoy...

·
Registered
302 Posts
I’m 5-days in on the Swift springs and they are amazing. Yes a bit stiffer, but in a good way. The Trackhawk seems so planted now and not like a big top heavy pig. I’m coming from a CTS-V so it’s still more supple than my Caddy was. 22” Velgen wheels arrive today and tires Monday or Tuesday. Here’s a photo with the springs the day they were installed. It’s settled a bit more since and looks great. I’ll put a new one up once wheels are on. View attachment 9984
Any updates on this? Drop height now? Your opinion so far?

March is too far out for the Eibachs, Swift is next month.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any updates on this? Drop height now? Your opinion so far?

March is too far out for the Eibachs, Swift is next month.
I haven’t measured it, but also didn’t measure beforehand so not sure the exact drop, but it has settled a bit more since install. I’m in heaven with this setup. I have to preface that I prefer a bit more of a stiff, sports car ride. I’ve done a good mix of driving since the install including a 400 mile round trip to Houston and it rides like a dream. The shop that did the work put a slight bit of camber in the front so I know I’ll wear the tires a bit early, but the steering response and feedback is night and day from stock. Stock felt a bit loose with know real feel of the road. Now it is planted and you get nice feedback, nothing rough, just a feel for what the car is doing and can still do. The one thing that I must confess makes me nervous is the offset on the rear Velgen wheels looks like it’s going to rub but so far it hasn’t (knock on wood). That said I do get a slight rub in the front at full lock in a parking lot. I didn’t notice this with the stock wheels/tires, but again a different offset and slightly wider wheel/tire combo. Though it rubs I expected that and can adjust my steering radius, but even when it rubs it isn’t binding or anything it’s just the tire slightly brushing against the wheel well. I’m curious to see if this goes away as the tires wear. Overall I’m ecstatic with these springs. I ran into a guy with Eibach’s and he loved the stance the extra 1/2” drop gives it. Here’s a pic with the wheels and tires.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
302 Posts
Have to agree, looks good. Offset is perfect. Fender lip inch or more above tire?

On a dig, does it squat much?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well, I may have to put my order in for the Swifts then. I'm an impatient person and four months is way too long to wait for the Eibachs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I may have to my order in for the Swift then. I'm an impatient person and four months is way too long to wait for the Eibachs.
Same here. No way was I going to wait until March to lower it. I couldn’t find a lot of info, but everything I did find, and personal feedback I received was positive. I’m two weeks in and all I can say is I love them. If things change, I figure I can always switch to Eibach’s when they’re more readily available but I don’t think I’m going to want to change. I’d be curious to hear your feedback if you go that route.

·
Registered
302 Posts
BlackOps says December, hope it's true. I'll be back with a review.

·
Registered
302 Posts
My 300 is pretty low

1 - 20 of 38 Posts