Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
That’s where I got mine. They shipped within a couple days of ordering.
Done deal, ordered and got a military discount

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice!!! Had one myself.
Love the 300, staying with me until someone offers me an absurd amount of money. Should be pushing 1000 hp when I'm done with my forth round of upgrades.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Unless it's a standard reply from BlackOps, said they are getting order ready to ship.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Love the 300, staying with me until someone offers me an absurd amount of money. Should be pushing 1000 hp when I'm done with my forth round of upgrades.
That’s awesome. You don’t see too many of those around in the SRT. I always felt like it was a sleeper just like the Trackhawk. I can’t imagine 1,000 hp in the 300, nice job my man.
Unless it's a standard reply from BlackOps, said they are getting order ready to ship.
Nice!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
That’s awesome. You don’t see too many of those around in the SRT. I always felt like it was a sleeper just like the Trackhawk. I can’t imagine 1,000 hp in the 300, nice job my man.

Nice!!!
Standard reply. Christmas time for springs.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
60 Posts
Took some measurements this morning. I’m at 31” from ground to top of wheel well all around except front drivers is 30.5”. May just be the way it’s parked on my sloped driveway. The 31” leaves right around 1-1/4” from tire to wheel well. View attachment 10041
View attachment 10040
Digging up an old thread here as I'm about to make the switch from Eibach to Swift springs. Do you have any rubbing in the rear with your current setup? What offsets do you have with the velgens? Any other suspension components swapped? Thank you in advance @tke308 !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Digging up an old thread here as I'm about to make the switch from Eibach to Swift springs. Do you have any rubbing in the rear with your current setup? What offsets do you have with the velgens? Any other suspension components swapped? Thank you in advance @tke308 !
Hi, overall I’m very satisfied but certain times I do get a slight rub in the rear. Other than a random rub here and there the one time I had more consistent rubbing was on a road trip with 3 of us, two dogs and a rear full of luggage. We did around 1,000 miles total and my tears slightly rubbed over large floating bumps on the highway. Even with them rubbing it did no cosmetic damage and though it initially made me cringe, I’m not concerned in the least. As for offset I cannot remember for certain but I want to say they were 32 on the front and 35 on the rear. Scott Velgen asked me about my setup in advance and gave me the according offsets as they do vary from front to back. I also added the BWoody kit that includes the rear control arms, sway bar end links and camber plates. My local shop put a bit of camber in the front end, but I love it because it tracks better and looks good. May wear fronts a bit quicker, but it’s not so bad I have any problems from it. I also put on the Michelin 305’s and I’m thinking a tad different offset in the rear or a 295 might eliminate any rub with a heavy lid in the rear, but again it doesn’t bother me enough to make a change. To me it’s the perfect stance as is. Hopefully that helps a bit, but let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have the Eibachs with the Velgen Classic5 V2s as well. Running Michelins PS in 315s. I added the Bwoody rear arms and caster plates up front. I have not noticed any rubbing or bottoming out. I also haven't tried to tow with this setup and rarely have any passengers.

Reactions: TXHawk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, overall I’m very satisfied but certain times I do get a slight rub in the rear. Other than a random rub here and there the one time I had more consistent rubbing was on a road trip with 3 of us, two dogs and a rear full of luggage. We did around 1,000 miles total and my tears slightly rubbed over large floating bumps on the highway. Even with them rubbing it did no cosmetic damage and though it initially made me cringe, I’m not concerned in the least. As for offset I cannot remember for certain but I want to say they were 32 on the front and 35 on the rear. Scott Velgen asked me about my setup in advance and gave me the according offsets as they do vary from front to back. I also added the BWoody kit that includes the rear control arms, sway bar end links and camber plates. My local shop put a bit of camber in the front end, but I love it because it tracks better and looks good. May wear fronts a bit quicker, but it’s not so bad I have any problems from it. I also put on the Michelin 305’s and I’m thinking a tad different offset in the rear or a 295 might eliminate any rub with a heavy lid in the rear, but again it doesn’t bother me enough to make a change. To me it’s the perfect stance as is. Hopefully that helps a bit, but let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you @tke308 - this is extremely helpful! Sounds like we're running very similar setups (wheels, 305 Michelins, some similar bwoody (although I went with eibach for a few) components, etc.) 🤘I will install the Swift springs and see how they compare with Eibach running the same component changes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thank you @tke308 - this is extremely helpful! Sounds like we're running very similar setups (wheels, 305 Michelins, some similar bwoody (although I went with eibach for a few) components, etc.) 🤘I will install the Swift springs and see how they compare with Eibach running the same component changes.
@TXHawk you’re welcome. If you don’t mind can you update your thoughts on the Swifts after you’ve had some time with them? I love them personally, but it’ll be nice to hear from someone that has had both setups on the same vehicle. I’ve had Eibach’s on other vehicles and never had anything but positive experiences. Just curious how the two brands compare.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Waiting on my Swift order.. BlackOps says they "should" all be shipped tomorrow.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Did you get the swift’s installed by chance? I’m still really curious to hear from someone that has run both brands. Likes/dislikes between the two?
Installed and I like them better than the stock springs.

Reactions: Skltr
21 - 38 of 38 Posts