Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Grand jeep Cherokee track hawk
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I’m glad to be a part of this TH forum!! I love getting ideas and hearing what everyone else has done to modify their TH.
Was curious to what your thoughts are on the Z 26 brake pads. I am constantly cleaning my wheels but I love every second of it… Wondering if they really cut the brake dust and if so how much? Thanks so much for your guidance and advice!!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Hey guys! I’m glad to be a part of this TH forum!! I love getting ideas and hearing what everyone else has done to modify their TH.
Was curious to what your thoughts are on the Z 26 brake pads. I am constantly cleaning my wheels but I love every second of it… Wondering if they really cut the brake dust and if so how much? Thanks so much for your guidance and advice!!
Welcome! A lot of great information and experience on this site!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've had Z36 pads on mine for a couple of years now. No major issues other than the front pads stick a bit and make a clunk when moving from forward to reverse. However, there is a lot less brake dust. I still think they heat up the rotors a bit too much under heavier braking but I haven't noticed any problems really as of yet. I am due for some new rotor rings soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts