Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
velvet. eibachs, bcforged wheels, MPSS 305/35 tire. debadge, tint, front ppt, full ceramic pro 9h (4 coats).

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
velvet. eibachs, bcforged wheels, MPSS 305/35 tire. debadge, tint, front ppt, full ceramic pro 9h (4 coats).
Please post more pics when time/weather allows. Would be great to see this beauty in bright daylight, multiple angles, and some close ups of the wheels! :smile2:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thank you and will do. here are a couple more I have on hand, one with winter wheels (hellcat rep 22s w/285/40 scorpion). Here in the Pacific Northwest sun Is scarce so hopefully these tide you over for a month or two lol.

also have some pictures in my profile if you haven't seen those, one is close up of the wheels. they are brushed aluminum with tinted clear coat, very beautiful up close.

Attachments

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thank you and will do. here are a couple more I have on hand, one with winter wheels (hellcat rep 22s w/285/40 scorpion). Here in the Pacific Northwest sun Is scarce so hopefully these tide you over for a month or two lol.

also have some pictures in my profile if you haven't seen those, one is close up of the wheels. they are brushed aluminum with tinted clear coat, very beautiful up close.
very nice!! Those are good looking BC Forged wheels. I'm still trying to hold off a little and buy Forgelines. BC doesn't have anything close to the FL wheel I want, otherwise I'd certainly go with BC.

Enjoy your ride. Looks awesome!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks! if I had the money we both know which forgeline wheel Id want... however I just couldn't bring myself to spend the extra 3 grand and wait the extra month...BC is 4 week turnaround.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I understand. I'm seeing a $2400 difference in pricing between the BC's I've considered and the FL's I'm considering. That isn't chump change for sure.

And yes, FL's are nearly 8 weeks out.

·
Registered
267 Posts
no in fact its more than travis' vorsteiners cost lol

#neverforgettravis
#braveharttiresontrackhawk
#what'saforgedwheel

·
Registered
267 Posts
Lionharts*

seriously Tho, please nobody run lionharts on their trackhawk.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts